Mountie Spectrum

Net worth of $15M all down the drain

Ingrid Betancourt

Youtuber, Logan Paul, has been cut from many of his ties and business relationships after his recent video. In his vlog, he walked into the Aokigahara forest, which is located in Japan. The tragic part of the video is that this forest is known for many people committing suicide in the forest, hence the nickname “Suicide Forest”. With this knowledge he walked in with his “crew” of friends and cameras recording everything. While going off the trail, thinking of nothing but their video and continuing to record, they found a deceased man hanging from a tree. Without any respect he continued to film the body and zoom in on it, only blocking out the face. Paul and his crew continued to record and joke around with the dead body that was still hanging.

After one of his recent vlogs, Logan Paul has gotten many comments from his fans and many others. These comments are based on his behavior during the video, from trespassing into parts of the forest to recording the tragedies that happen in the forest. Many based on his reckless actions he took throughout his video.

Youtube is deciding greater consequences than just removing the video that started his problems. The Youtube Red series that he appears in, “Foursome” has now booted him off the show. Youtube’s original movie “The Thinning: New World Order” that he was suppose to be star in has now been put “on hold”.

Popular youtubers have stepped out to criticize not only what Logan Paul has done, but his apology statements as well. For example, Philip DeFranco has come out with a video responding to Paul’s video saying, “the amount of footage of the dead man they show is ridiculous, it is disgusting, it is not defensible,” and although Philip said this, he came to conclude that his apology video was very sincere. After talk from nearly everyone, Logan put out an apology video saying, “I didn’t do it for the views… For my fans who are defending my actions, please don’t , they do not deserve to be defended.” Many people did agree with his apology video. It was appreciated that he came out and truly realized what he had done was awful.

About the Writer