Mountie Spectrum

Climate Change

s%3A%2F%2Fwww.flickr.com%2Fphotos%2Fwwfint%2F8937712737%2Fin%2Fphotolist-4xrdhZ-eBN7Bt-r71btS-2AHbs3-hSMZ3d-UXQipE-YTfgyW-7eb2fd-BPSyGu-fhT8qu-ogCcHJ-TgkvHC-74cvCj-G4waHX-o2rS1N-ZTiAzr-d7svQ9-nAdNLJ-9UnQZ3-CBVPd2-WkKYLq-np4GEc-3VaAQr-9j2t37-duAYB1-24riEBt-qwc4op-oJa7TC-8KswtW-9Aapyk-57TWvG-e96uSb-S4oQM9-VaQVaU-bMbxyR-DkuvRP-6o6CKL-5TFWLy-ekwTck-rcqDGX-VBHEKz-Vn7MG1-nL3Hie-V2AXju-kDcMUJ-RFPwxN-VBHZ12-7xSjCJ-8wBFQh-pk2WM6%2F
s://www.flickr.com/photos/wwfint/8937712737/in/photolist-4xrdhZ-eBN7Bt-r71btS-2AHbs3-hSMZ3d-UXQipE-YTfgyW-7eb2fd-BPSyGu-fhT8qu-ogCcHJ-TgkvHC-74cvCj-G4waHX-o2rS1N-ZTiAzr-d7svQ9-nAdNLJ-9UnQZ3-CBVPd2-WkKYLq-np4GEc-3VaAQr-9j2t37-duAYB1-24riEBt-qwc4op-oJa7TC-8KswtW-9Aapyk-57TWvG-e96uSb-S4oQM9-VaQVaU-bMbxyR-DkuvRP-6o6CKL-5TFWLy-ekwTck-rcqDGX-VBHEKz-Vn7MG1-nL3Hie-V2AXju-kDcMUJ-RFPwxN-VBHZ12-7xSjCJ-8wBFQh-pk2WM6/

The dangers of global climate change is upon us, and the president does not believe in it. In an interview with journalist Piers Morgan for ITV News President Donald Trump states his opinion. “There is a cooling and there is a heating, and I mean, look—it used to not be climate change. It used to be global warming. Right?… That wasn’t working too well, because it was getting too cold all over the place. The ice caps were going to melt, they were going to be gone by now, but now they’re setting records, so O.K., they’re at a record level.” President Donald Trump said.

So if the president doesn’t believe in it who does? NASA is the first contender. NASA has graphed the history of carbon monoxide, and it has over passed the line it’s suppose to be at. Carbon monoxide is classified as a greenhouse gas. Greenhouses are layers of glasses that act like a blanket over the earth’s atmosphere.

The problem with greenhouse gas is the amount of weather change that they cause dangerous amount of weather turmoil. To prove that these gases are affecting the climate, one can simply look at the current state of weather. The past months of the so-called “spring”, have been chaotic. Temperature changes are the main effect of climate change, further proving the argument for environmental repair. Another point is the constant melting caps in Antarctica.

NASA is giving us evidence – they are trying to reverse the actions of humanity, but they cannot do it alone. This has been happening for years now and people are not doing enough. Perhaps the changes that have been made cannot be fixed completely but they can at least be  improved.

Usually people with normal lives and a everyday destination travel through car, bus, or some sort of vehicle. Society is so obsessed with getting to destinations faster that the effects, that the effects of using these vehicles are being completely ignored. A popular phrase that is often heard is,  “No good deed goes unpunished.”

The amount of sidewalks have seemed to decrease in comparison to the amount of increasing highways. Sidewalks can be even more beneficial by allowing people to exercise and it has the positive outcome of not giving off greenhouse gases. Sidewalks help you get to a destination, without giving off a harmful gas. In fact, walking and breathing gives off Carbon Dioxide, which benefits the Earth more than Carbon Monoxide.

To help, try some of the listed things below

1. Reduce, reuse, recycle
  2. Use less Hot water
  3. Use clean fuel
  4. Conserve Water
  5. Eat less Hamburger
  6. Ride your bike
  7. Spread Awareness
  8. Check your tiers
  9. Save Energy
  10. Go

Bibliography:

/www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/01/donald-trump-still-doesnt-believe-in-climate-change

https://climate.nasa.gov/

https://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/https://www.ucsusa.org/clean-vehicles/vehicles-air-pollution…/cars-trucks-air-pollution