Homecoming court of 2018

Homecoming+Court+of+2018%3A+The+court+came+together+for+a+meeting+to+talk+about+what+they+needed+to+do+before+the+ceremony.+Trying+to+get+ready+for+this+year%E2%80%99s+annual+Homecoming.+Photo+by%3A+Rhs_Mounties+
Back to Article
Back to Article

Homecoming court of 2018

Homecoming Court of 2018: The court came together for a meeting to talk about what they needed to do before the ceremony. Trying to get ready for this year’s annual Homecoming. Photo by: Rhs_Mounties

Karis Smith

Homecoming is right around the corner, and this year’s court has been announced. The ceremony will be held in the Rogers High School gym on Sep. 28, 2018. The game will start at seven o’clock, and the dance will start at nine and end at midnight.

The Crown Bearer, Ellie Longstreth, and Ball Bearer, Griffyn Reynolds will deliver to the King and Queen.

The Freshman Maids are Julianna Breazeale, Kate Miller, and Berenice Sosa. The Escorts are Joel Garner, Josh Lawing, and Marion Slater.  

The Sophomore Maids are Camila Albarran, Maria Camerlingo and Christina Harmon. The Escorts are Josh Mays, Chris Molina, and Jermiel Williams.

The Junior Maids are Daisy Diaz, Melanie Garcia, and Nellie Hight. The Escorts are Andrew Chamberlain, Ropi Ropi and Weston Villines.

Lastly, the Senior Maids, are Geonna Johnson, Madison Lisenby, Megan Lloyd and Anna Randels. The Escorts they are Brock Bradley, Valentin Camacho, Timothy Howard, and Andrew Lawson.

The 2018 Homecoming King and Queen are Mason Sell and Meme Page.

These are all of the Rogers High School students who will be on the court this year and will represent the school for the 2018 Homecoming game.