Mountie Spectrum

Homecoming court of 2018

Homecoming+Court+of+2018%3A+The+court+came+together+for+a+meeting+to+talk+about+what+they+needed+to+do+before+the+ceremony.+Trying+to+get+ready+for+this+year%E2%80%99s+annual+Homecoming.+Photo+by%3A+Rhs_Mounties+
Back to Article
Back to Article

Homecoming court of 2018

Homecoming Court of 2018: The court came together for a meeting to talk about what they needed to do before the ceremony. Trying to get ready for this year’s annual Homecoming. Photo by: Rhs_Mounties

Karis Smith

Homecoming is right around the corner, and this year’s court has been announced. The ceremony will be held in the Rogers High School gym on Sep. 28, 2018. The game will start at seven o’clock, and the dance will start at nine and end at midnight.

The Crown Bearer, Ellie Longstreth, and Ball Bearer, Griffyn Reynolds will deliver to the King and Queen.

The Freshman Maids are Julianna Breazeale, Kate Miller, and Berenice Sosa. The Escorts are Joel Garner, Josh Lawing, and Marion Slater.  

The Sophomore Maids are Camila Albarran, Maria Camerlingo and Christina Harmon. The Escorts are Josh Mays, Chris Molina, and Jermiel Williams.

The Junior Maids are Daisy Diaz, Melanie Garcia, and Nellie Hight. The Escorts are Andrew Chamberlain, Ropi Ropi and Weston Villines.

Lastly, the Senior Maids, are Geonna Johnson, Madison Lisenby, Megan Lloyd and Anna Randels. The Escorts they are Brock Bradley, Valentin Camacho, Timothy Howard, and Andrew Lawson.

The 2018 Homecoming King and Queen are Mason Sell and Meme Page.

These are all of the Rogers High School students who will be on the court this year and will represent the school for the 2018 Homecoming game.

About the Writer
1 Comment

One Response to “Homecoming court of 2018”

1. Mary Beth Green on October 17th, 2018 4:25 pm

Your mission states that you Steve for accuracy and honesty. The article entitled “Kavanaugh is lying” is anything but accurate or honest. It is fully an opinion piece in which the writer must have used only limited and extremely biased sources for her information. It seems a high school newspaper should teach objective reporting not opinion hit pieces. This is what we get from main stream media so I guess this writer should be ready to go and report things that are not based in truth or fact

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

• Homecoming court of 2018

Local News

Teacher-Student Conflict Leads to Suspension

• Homecoming court of 2018

Entertainment

Summer ready playlist

• Homecoming court of 2018

Features

Seniors reflect their past as Graduates of Promise

• Homecoming court of 2018

Features

Fake moon landing theory

• Homecoming court of 2018

Features

Fortnite battles to the top

• Homecoming court of 2018

Uncategorized

The Simpsons are psychics

• Homecoming court of 2018

Features

A Shortage of Pockets

• Homecoming court of 2018

Features

Senior advice

• Homecoming court of 2018

Uncategorized

JFK Assassination Pt.II

• Homecoming court of 2018

Features

Juniors should start preparing for senior year

The student news site of Rogers High School
Homecoming court of 2018